Explore some popular items offered by vendors we know and trust.
Cordyceps Mushroom Dry Powder from Whole Fruiting Body ORGANIC VEGAN Ethically Harvested Chong Cao Yarsa Gumba Adaptogen for immune health
Cordyceps militaris dried
Cordyceps Fruiting Bodies
16oz. Northern Minnesota Small-Batch, Wood-Fired, Pure Maple Syrup
Chocolate Maple Syrup
Dried Black Trumpets (Black Chanterelle Mushrooms)
Dried Wild Harvested Black Trumpets
Great Lakes Treats Dried Black Trumpet Mushrooms 0.75oz bag
Western North Carolina Black Trumpets-Dried
Spruce Tip Sugar
Grow, eat & sell with us
Foraged is an online platform for buyers and sellers to celebrate cultivated goods and sustainability alike.
Buy or sell foraged goods within a community of farmers, cultivators, and food producers.
Earn more selling on Foraged
Platforms such as Etsy, Facebook, and Amazon take up to 40% of your sales. At Foraged we’re putting the power back in the hands of those who know and understand speciality foods. You keep 90% of your sales. We use the remaining 10% to improve the platform and market your products for you. Rising tide lifts all boats.